- Return-to-Work Case Management
- Education and Vocational Case Management
- Ongoing Post Treatment Access
- Lifetime access to two weekly Continuing Care Alumni Groups
- Access to Affiliate Aftercare Groups across North America
- Transitional and Semi-Independent Living Residences
- Home and Community Reintegration
- Post-Op Care and Medication Management for Relapse Prevention
- Recovery Booster Program for Alumni Crisis Management
It is not uncommon for alumni with 20 years in recovery to stop by and attend one of our two weekly alumni groups or use Last Door’s counsellors for Post-Op Care. Alumni can check in for a week for our Specialized Recovery Booster Program when life on life’s terms can sometimes be too much to handle. Recently Last Door has worked with Alumni after surgeries, where as Last Door manages clients pain medications.
Continuing care is our specialty!
There are 1000’s of successful Alumni who have stayed connected with each other and act as role models to clients making this move. It is not uncommon to have Alumni from places such as California or Alberta fly into New Westminster to celebrate their recovery birthdays with new clients.
There are no completion certificates at Last Door hence clients are always welcome to visit and attend groups after they have completed their treatment. This value added service allows clients to stay connected so they can continue to find solutions to the everyday negative and positive life situations, that are inevitable even with years of recovery.
Along with ongoing Alumni clinical supports and following Last Door’s traditions a plethora of Community Events for Alumni and their families is offered year round:
- Annual Family Program Picnic
- Annual Alberta Alumni Reunion
- Annual Recovery Slo-Pitch Tournament
- Theatre, Sporting Events and Comedy Evenings that always sell out
- Last Door offers Alumni Group every Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8 pm