Last Door Youth Program fosters experience based learning that enables
clients to change values, beliefs and behaviors. Our "social model
perspective" on architecture and environment involves both the individual
and his social and physical environment. We focus on the social and
behavioral aspects of the physical setting, creating a space where
abstinence and recovery are the norm.
- Provision of a therapeutic environment with high standards of
conduct and positive peer support,
- Assist clients to improve self esteem and emotional health,
- Expose youth to education and experience designed to develop skills
conducive to a productive, healthier life style,
- Employ a holistic, client centered approach to the recovery process
by developing plans of care designed to address individual needs,
- Exposure to self help program philosophies as a foundation for
personal change, growth and ongoing community support.
- Improve and heal family relationships affected by substance misuse.